Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Papertrey Ink 11th Anniversary Challenges

With life feeling quite full right now 
(working full time, volunteering to create the program and certificates
for the Morden Festival of the Arts and having Austin come home 
from Bible College last weekend for a few days),
I haven't gotten to spend very much time at my craft table lately.

However, I really wanted to play along with the 11th Anniversary Challenges at Papertrey Ink
this month, so I decided to make one card for four challenges.
Yes, four.

They are:
1. The 11th Anniversary Sketch Challenge, where I used this sketch by Lizzie Jones:


4. 11th Anniversary Day 8: Colour Challenge, where I used this colour combo by Keeway Tsao:


Here's my card:


(I apologize for the poor lighting! 
I leave for work before the sun is up and by the time I get home, it's pretty much set.
I cannot wait for spring!)

I used my Bloomers stamp set to make my card.
I embossed my background panel with my PTI Book Print impression plate.
I blended some Altenew Soft Lilac ink onto it with my blending tool.
I stamped my flowers onto their coordinating diecuts using Altenew Frosty Pink,
Coral Berries, Ruby Red, Mountain Mist and Volcano Lake.
I also used my Delicata Golden Glizt ink pad and Altenew Jet Black.
I stamped the leaves (from PTI Lovely Layers) in PTI's Limeade Ice and Simply Chartreuse.


I stamped the sentiment (from Fresh Floral Wrap-ups) on a strip of vellum 
in versafine onyx black ink and heat embossed it in clear.

Thanks for looking!
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

3 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful!

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!!! I love the vellum sentiment!

Lisa Elton said...

This is bright and happy Leigh, very cute!