Sunday, June 11, 2017

Reverse Confetti's Sketch for You to Try #49

Today, I have a card to share for this month's
Sketch for You to Try at Reverse Confetti:


Here's my card, using some of my favourite Reverse Confetti products:


I started by diecutting a large circle from Iced Aqua Cardstock and 
layering it onto a piece of Cloud White Cardstock.
I diecut the Pop Up Circle Confetti Cuts circle from Lime Green Cardstock and 


I stamped the sentiment (from Circle Wishes) onto a Circle Wishes Confetti Cuts 
A few wooden stars and some baker's twine finish it off.


 

 


Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, May 4th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Karen B. said...

What a refreshing card with the bold solid colors!

~amy~ said...

Super pretty!

Nora Noll said...

Simply fabulous!! LOVE the bold colors you used!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Super cute Leigh! I like the little wooden stars you added!

Anonymous said...

Super Cute Leigh!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving the graduating off set circles. Great card for a guy!