Thursday, April 20, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #218

Today, I have a card to share that I made for

It's parent-teacher conferences at the high school tonight.
Austin & Jonah left on a bus for their choir trip this morning to Calgary,
so I will be attending the conferences on my own this evening -- a first for me!
I still wanted to bring along some treats for the teachers,  
so I made some butter crunch and some tags to go with them.
Here's my tag, using the sketch:


I started by diecutting my tag from Cloud White Cardstock using the 
largest tag from Tag Me Confetti Cuts.
I stamped the lines using Lime Green InkIced Aqua Ink & RC Aqua Ink.


I diecut the banner using Bitty Banners Confetti Cuts and stamped
it with the "thanks" stamp from Bitty Banners.



  

 

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, April 27th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a great tag!

Lisa Elton said...

The perfect little tag for your sweet treats!

!neke said...

Beautiful tag !!!!

Bobby said...

Love that stitching stamp and how you interspersed the one into the others, Leigh.

Karen B. said...

Simple designs are the best in my opinion!

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful clean and simple tag Leigh!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, I love your tag, Leigh! Such a clever take on the sketch using those stitch lines!

Jen Mitchell said...

Great take on the sketch Leigh. I love the stitched lines!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love how you translated the sketch into a tag!