Thursday, February 16, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #209 & Altenew February Inspiration Challenge

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #209 designed by Chrissy Larson:



I was also inspired by the Altenew February 2017 Inspiration Challenge:


Here's my card:


I stamped my Altenew Watercolour Wonder flower stamps in Altenew Rose Quartz,
Purple Wine, Cosmic Berry and Buttercream.
Then, I masked my flower and stamped the leaves using Papertrey Ink's 
Green Parakeet.


Over top, I stamped my sentiment from Simon Says Stamp's Congratulations stamp set.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, February 23rd to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!
SaveSave

11 comments:

June K said...

So gorgeous, Leigh.

Betty said...

such a beautiful CAS card Leigh - love it!

*Vicki* said...

What a beautiful take on the sketch!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card!!

Vikki H said...

Luscious colors!

cm said...

Sighhh...your Watercoloured Wonder is precisely that...a gorgeous wonder! Love the colours, the design...everything!
Hugs~c

Celeste Goff said...

Great mix of both the sketch and the inspiration photo and colors!!!

Karen B. said...

Such a gorgeous design, love the colors and the bold, yet delicate, flower!

Bobby said...

Outstanding, Leigh.

Miriam Prantner said...

That flower is so bold and beautiful!

Virginia L. said...

This is such a a lovely CAS card with a BIG impact! Love your design sense and use of colors, Leigh! Thanks so much for playing Altenew February Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS!