Friday, October 21, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Glittery Gourds -- Take Two

 I have another card to share that I made using the current


This time, I chose to use my Simon Says Stamp Hey Pumpkin stamp set.
Sage got invited to a friend's birthday party, so I made this card for her.


I heat embossed my image in gold and then cut around it and trimmed the panel.
It's hard to tell, but I impressed my black cardstock in the background with PTI's Super Stripes IP.


I stamped the sentiment using SSS's Big Scripty Sentiments
and added a few Pretty Pink Posh sequins to finish it off.

Remember, there's still time to play along with this
 Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Karen B. said...

So simple and strriking. Great balance!

Audrey Pettit said...

I love that little kitty in the pumpkin! Looks fabulous embossed in gold, with the graphic pop of the black and white. Love the sequins you added, and love the embossing on the black strip! Sage's friend is going to love this!

Mona Pendleton said...

Pure cuteness!

Izzy Scrap said...

Very gorgeous take of the inspiration photo ! I love your CAS design and this lovely kitty is perfect for it ! Thanks for sharing.

Bobby said...

So perfect for an October birthday, Leigh.

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Leigh. Love the black and white with the touch of gold. Sweet image.

Celeste Goff said...

Super cute! Love the gold embossing!