Sunday, October 23, 2016

Butterfly Reflections Ink October Mood Board & Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge #2

Today, I have a card to share for
 Butterfly Reflections Ink October Mood Board


Isn't it gorgeous?
I love those rich hues!


I decided to use my Concord & 9th Flourish stamp set to make my card.


I started by smooshing some PTI Hawaiian Shores ink mixed with water
onto my watercolour panel.
Once it was dry, I stamped the leaves from Concord & 9th's Flourish stamp set
 in PTI's Tropical Teal, after spritzing my inked stamp with water first.
I repeated this for the Summer Sunrise flowers I stamped.
Lastly, I stamped the flowers in Altenew's Cosmic Berry.
I didn't spritz it with water first, because the Altenew inks don't react to that
well, not like the PTI inks do.


I stamped my sentiment using SSS's Big Scripty Sentiments.

Thanks for looking!
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is wonderful Leigh, pretty colors and design!

Miriam Prantner said...

I love this stamp set and those gorgeous colors!

Tara said...

Beautiful card! Love the color combo!

Joyce said...

Just beautiful.

Diane Jaquay said...

This is sooooo lovely, the colors are wonderful!! Thank you for playing along at Where Creativity Meets C9!

Lindsey said...

Leigh, you make me love this set more every time I see you use it. I love how your background wash is absent behind the sentiment. It highlights it in such a subtle, perfect way. Beautiful! So glad you joined us again at WCMC9!

Audrey Pettit said...

Your floral creations always leave my jaw hanging open!

Karen B. said...

What a bold, beautiful design.

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card, Leigh! Love the non-traditional take on the watercolor theme! Thanks for playing along over at Where Creativity Meets C9! :)

Kim S said...

Truly lovely! I love your choice of teal with the pops of bright red and yellow.