Monday, December 29, 2014

Top 14 (of 2014) -- Layouts

As has become my end of the year tradition,
I'm posting my 14 most favourite scrapbooking layouts of 2014.
(You can see my previous years top layout posts here: 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 & 2009.)

Here they are, in chronological order from the past year.
(If you'd like to see the original blog post for the layout, just click on
the title below the photo and it will take you there.)


Naomi

Brussels, Belgium


It's a Pumpkin Party

I love doing this every year because I'm always a little surprised at how many layouts
I do create in a year! For some reason, it always feels like less...

So, which one do you like best?

Come back on Wednesday to see my 14 favourite cards of 2014.

Oh, and if you haven't already entered my give-away for my 2000th post,
you can do so by clicking here, or by scrolling down.

Oh, and one more thing....
Heidi Sonboul has revealed her new collection -- Yippee --
on the Chickaniddy Crafts Blog today.


Click here to check it out.

 Thanks for looking!


17 comments:

Kara said...

Beautiful layouts! My favorites are Enjoy Life and Oh Boy!!

~amy~ said...

Absolutely wonderful Leigh!

Megan Carroll said...

These are so beautiful! What wonderful memories!! My favourites are Enjoy Life and Amazing.

alexandra s.m. said...

I love them all!
TFS Leigh~

cm said...

Hello Leigh...stopped by your blog today before heading to the hospital (this will be a significant day...), knowing that you'd share something to brighten my spirits. I was right! Your layouts are phenomenally creative, but the "LOVE" you have for your family, and they for you, shines. You've made me smile. Thank you! As for a favourite...no way! Alllllll are awesome!
~c

Diana K said...

I love them all, Leigh! My particular favourite are Enjoy Life and Post This on YouTube. Can't wait to see your cards post.

Anonymous said...

They are all lovely. I had to smile when I read the You Tube quote. :)

Celeste Goff said...

What absolutely amazing layouts Leigh! I can't think of the last time I did a scrapbook page. This makes me want to crack out my 12x12 papers and start it up again!

Kay Miller said...

Wow! These are all amazing! Your as talented at scrapbooking as you are at card making! The very first one is my favorite. I love that picture!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome LO's, Miss Lady!

Helen F. said...

Beautiful layouts, Leigh.
Fun time looking back over past posts!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh I love these pages, these are so fabulous.

Wida said...

That was fun!

Francesca Biancon said...

I love each single Lo....it's impossibile choose!!

Joni Andaya said...

FANTASTIC LAYOUTS!!!

Joyce said...

Fantastic post, Leigh. So fun to see all the fun things you and your kiddos have been up to over the year.

Kelly Griglione said...

Really gorgeous layouts, Leigh! Your photography is wonderful too. Love seeing what you and your kids are up to throughout the year : ) Thanks for putting together this post. I always need more inspiration for scrapbooking, and you and Miriam are usually the ones I look to for that. Keep 'em coming in 2015!!