Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Top 14 {of 2014} -- cards

As has become my end of the year tradition,
I'm posting my 14 most favourite layouts & cards of 2014.
(You can see my previous years top cards posts here: 2013 & 2012
and my favourite layouts of 2014 here.)

So, here are my favourite cards that I made in 2014, in chronological order.
Season's Greetings

 So, which one is your favourite?

Oh, and if you haven't already entered my give-away for my 2000th post, there's still time --
you have until the end of 2014 to do so.
Click here for more info.

And one more thing before you go....
Heidi Sonboul has revealed her new collection -- 365 --
on the Chickaniddy Crafts Blog today.


Click here to check it out.

Happy New Year!

 Thanks for looking!

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

Leigh, they are all so beautiful!

Kara said...

so beautiful! i think my fave is the last card!!

Tenia Nelson said...

All of your cards ROCK, Miss Lady!!

Megan Carroll said...

It is difficult to pick a favorite but I always just love any card with City Scene stamps!!

Kay Miller said...

Oh these are all so amazing!! I love the very first one and the very last one the best! Can't decide between the two!

I Card Everyone said...

Let's Chill for me, Leigh!!
=] Michele

Joni Andaya said...

BEAUTIFUL CARDS :)

Rubeena I. said...

one fave??? they're all great!! I love the first one a lot!!

Joyce said...

Oh, I could not pick a favorite, Leigh. They are all wonderful. Happy New Year.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh these are all so fabulous, I love them!

Lisa Elton said...

Love them all Leigh and loved seeing the sequined tree agin!! Have a Happy New Year!!!

cm said...

Oh my, Leigh: a gallery of gorgeous! Not sure how you managed to narrow down to these beauties since all your cards are stunning, but WOW! Dazzling, every one. Selecting a favourite...can't. Love them allllll!!
~c

Diana K said...

All of them are totally fabulous, but then again you have lots to choose from :). If you forced me to pick, I would say the last one was my favourite.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful cards! :)

Kelly Griglione said...

I've been looking forward to this post ... so great to see all this gorgeousness in one post!! Your signature colors really shine all together. I'd have to say I like the valentine's card the best. I've seen that cover plate used many times, but the way you have it in a non-linear design with the colors behind it and the banner stitching really sets it apart from the others. Love, love, love!! Happy New Year, Leigh!

Judy Markowitz said...

All your work is beautiful! Thank you for doing this!