Monday, April 14, 2014

Chickaniddy Crafts -- Twirly Girly


Just popping in today to share a card that I made using

After the winter we've had, I was totally ready to create a card with a spring feel to it
and the super pretty Twirly Girly Collection was absolutely perfect for it!

Supplies: Paper (TG140S01; TG140S05, TG140S08) ; Mini Sticker Tags (TG14EB0401)

To create my card, I used some Mama Elephant Femme Frame dies.
I die cut the solid berry patterned paper on the back of the Itty Bitty Ballerina patterned paper 
with the scalloped edge die.
I die cut the floral portion of the Paper Posies patterned paper with the dotted edge rectangle die.
I fussy cut a few flowers from the Rosy Posy patterned paper and 
adhered them to my card with dimensional adhesive.
A mini sticker tag adds my sentiment in a quick & super sweet way.

Tip: to add some dimension to a card, fussy cut some flowers from patterned paper and
adhere to your card using dimensional adhesive.



Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Alanna said...

This is just beautiful Leigh.

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! This is such a gorgeous collection!

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful as usual friend! Hope all is well with you and yours. You look happy, you're blog is adorable and you are doing fun things too!
e.
www.elizabethmhellum.com

~amy~ said...

This is sooo pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty pretty spring card Leigh!!

Joni Andaya said...

BEAUTIFUL Leigh!!! Gorgeous papers :)

Suzanne said...

Utterly gorgeous, Leigh! You are so perfect for this team!!!!