Thursday, March 06, 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch #67

*Note: this is my second post for today. 
Please scroll down to see my Reverse Confetti Release Day 2 post & for a chance
to win a gift certificate from Reverse Confetti!


Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #67 by Chrissy Larson:



With this sketch, I decided to make a birthday card for one of the girls in my Sunday School group, 
using some My Mind's Eye and Basic Grey patterned paper 
and my Clearly Besotted So Sweet stamp set.

Here's my card:




 I started with a base of Basic Grey patterned paper and 
layered some PTI Tag Sale #9 die cuts overtop.
I diecut and stamped the So Sweet ice cream cone and stamped the sentiment.
I added some PTI rustic cream twine & some Pretty Pink Posh light pink twine and 
held them in place with a mini-clothespin.

I'm also linking this card up to this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Tag It.



Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, March 13th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Bethany Stellpflug said...

Leigh...this is adorable! I'm loving the polka dot backround!

Alanna said...

Super cute card. That paper is just so much fun.

PiecesbyEmily said...

Super sweet card. Love all shades of pink!

alexandra s.m. said...

Sweeeeet! Love your take Leigh ;)
Thank You!

Megan Carroll said...

Love the colors!

Lisa Elton said...

This is cute and just makes me smile!

cm said...

Super sweet! Love that cupcake!
c

Lisa Lara said...

Totally sweet card Leight. I just love your sentiment. Nice and big.

Chriss Blagrave said...

Sweet card, colours and that waffle cone looks real!

Joni Andaya said...

Very CUTE Leigh!!! Love the touch of ice cream :)

Barb Ghig said...

Such a pretty card! I love the feminine color combo and the fun ice cream cone!

Joyce said...

This is so adorable. Love that soft ice cream image, and the pretty papers you used.

Arlene K said...

Sweet card/tag!! Love the colors!!