Thursday, November 07, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #53

*Note: this is my second post for today.
Please scroll down to see my post for Day 3 of Reverse Confetti's November Release. Thanks!


It's Thursday, which means it's time for a new sketchy at CAS(E) This Sketch!
I have a card to share that I made with Sketch #53 by Chrissy Larson:


And here is my card:


I used some Crate Paper patterned paper. For my sentiment, I used my Big Ticket Basics stamps and dies, which I diecut from some Bazzill cardstock and heat embossed with white embossing powder and then with brown for the "You". A trio of buttons and and some stitching finish it off.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch and to play along, if you'd like. You have until Thursday, November 14th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!



21 comments:

Alanna said...

I love the design of your patterned papers at the bottom and your stitching is always so perfect.

tonyamaries said...

Great job Leigh! I love the double embossing!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun sketch! Loving all the angles and your paper choices!

Joni Andaya said...

I love it Leigh! You always make simple so special on your own way. I love the combination of your patterned paper. The ticket is perfect. Plus I love that you added some stitching. So FAB!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute card Leigh, love the DPs!

Betty said...

What a cool card. I love the patterned papers and the tickets too. Great! Hugs, Betty

Christine B said...

Wonderful !!!

alexandra s.m. said...

I got very excited when I saw your name on the sketch today ;)
Love your take on it and thank You for inspiring us everyday!

Happy Dance said...

Perfectly done card for this sketch! Love the dp, and the little buttons. Very sweet. Love this. Bev

Veronique said...

A beautiful take on this sketch, I like this card!

Cathy Weber said...

I saw the sketch before I saw your card Leigh...could not imagine what to do with it with those geometric zig zags all over the place. Then I saw your beautiful creation with those over-sized tickets and stitching...genius! You made a difficult sketch look so easy!

Cindy Lovell said...

Awesome card! I love it!! Love the papers and the tickets!!

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness. This is such a feminine adorable card Leigh! I love your take on the sketch.

Teri C said...

I love this one too!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love all the elements Leigh!

karen h said...

Beautiful! I love your style; you have such a way with pattern paper!

Anonymous said...

Another great design!!! I always love Crate!! :-)

Chrissy Larson said...

I ADORE THIS! Every time I see it, it makes me smile all over again. Your card makes me proud of that sketch! ;)

donna mikasa said...

I just love the mix of patterned papers! Isn't this a fun sketch?

Anonymous said...

Really like your take, Leigh! Your work is inspiring!!

Marie said...

What a beautiful array of patterns, Leigh. Love how the cute buttons tie everything together.