Sunday, January 13, 2013

One more layout....

... & two more cards for this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: Repeats & Rainbows.

For my layout and my first card, I used this colour scheme...

I used some My Mind's Eye patterned paper and cut out my title using my Silhouette Portrait. For the Rainbows & Repeats challenge, I used my smallest PTI Notched flower die and coordinating stamp from PTI's Funky Florals. I heat embossed the middle of each flower with white embossing powder.


I added some leaves using my PTI Turning a New Leaf die and Embroidered Blooms stamp set. Here's a close up of this, along with my title and journaling:


And for my card, I used my PTI Chevron Stripes stamp set and my Rosie Posie stamps and dies. The sentiment is from Pretty Peonies.


And for my last card, I used this colour scheme:

I decided to use my Rosie Posie stamp set and dies again, but this time I paired them with my PTI Super Stripes stamp set and the sentiment is from Wreath for all Seasons.


Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Leigh your layout and the two cards are really stunning. You really rocked the MIM challenge this week and I love your embossed Funky Florals and you totally stamped on all of your die cuts perfectly. LOVE!

Michelle said...

Oh, Leigh, these are all so beautiful! Wow! I love the stamped backgrounds on the Rosie Posie cards, gorgeous!

Taheerah said...

Leigh, stop it! You're making me want those Funky Florals!! Love the layout, so precious, and cool, cards too!

carol (krillsister) said...

Great layout.
Those cards are awesome.
Love how you used the super stripes for the background.

Jenny said...

Wow! You have been busy! You executed this color scheme well. I agree with Carol--the different colored stripes for the background is fab!