Monday, December 24, 2012

The last tags


(Note: the title of this post should be read with the same tone of the characters in the first Ice Age movie when they say: "The last melon.")

Yes, Christmas is almost here and I got all of my cards and tags done! Yay! While I enjoy Christmas crafting (and will start on my Christmas layouts soon), I'm looking forward to creating some non-Christmas cards in my near future!

So, here are the last of the tags I wanted to share here on my blog.... these were made for my kids' teachers to accompany the Butter Crunch that I made for them (always very well received-- I think if I switched goodies, there would be some disappointment for sure!)


I diecut the tags using PTI's Tag Sale 7 die and stamped a sentiment from PTI's Bells and Boughs. The snowflakes were cut out on my Silhouette Portrait. I adhered them to the tags and added a PTI button tied with PTI twine to finish them all off.


Thanks for looking and merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Joyce said...

They look so pretty all lined up like that. And, what a lot of work, in your kitchen and your craft room. Merry Christmas, friend.

Deb said...

These are gorgeous, Leigh! Leah received some thank you notes from her teachers for her butter crunch treats. Thanks for sharing the recipe. It was a real hit.

craftmates said...

Great tags! Happy holidays Leigh.- Irma

Taheerah said...

These are so awesome Leigh, wish I had a bag of my own to munch on!