Saturday, December 01, 2012

PWP Challenge #16

Wow, I can't believe it's already December 1st! Are you ready for the holidays?

Today, I want to post this month's challenge for Pages with Papertrey: combine different elements for your title. You can mix dies with stamps with stickers... whatever you'd like, as long as two of them are different.

Here's my layout, where I combined some Lily Bee stickers (I love these tiny stickers!) with my PTI Alpha-blocks stamps:


I used PTI cardstock (rustic white), twine, buttons, stamps (alpha-blocks, shutterbug special) and dies (alpha-blocks, shutterbug special, tag sale #3). The patterned paper is all Echo Park-- I saw it at the store and thought it would pair perfectly with my Shutterbug Special stamps!

Here's a close-up of the first part of my journaling, where I split the Tag Sale #3 diecut, for this week's Make it Monday at Papertrey Ink: Splitting diecuts:


And of the large camera...


... where you can pull the tab to reveal:



If you create a layout for this month's challenge, please leave a comment here with the link or here on the PTI forum, because I'd love to see what you make!

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Deb said...

Leigh, I love this challenge! Can't wait to work on my layout. I've been busy selecting photos for all of the challenges I have missed out on. I will have pages to share soon.

craftmates said...

Beautiful layout Leigh! Can't wait to make mine.-Irma

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely layout. Great paper choices. Maybve I will get back into scrapbooking in the new yr.

Kara said...

Great page Leigh. Love those cameras!!

Donna said...

Awesome Leigh! You never fail to inspire me, & I'm so ready to scrap again after all the cards I made for Christmas. Love the elements you used, esp. the alphablocks. Lookin' good!!!