Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas


... to you and yours!

I hope you're all enjoying your day! We're having a low-key day here. The kids enjoyed their presents and I talked to my brothers and my mom on the phone. I've been busy figuring out how to make the "placecards" I'm using for our Christmas meal with Cameron's family tomorrow night.... it's a little slow-going, but it's getting done.

I wanted to share one more Christmas card.... to you, my friends!


I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (pure poppy, rustic white, limeade ice), stamps (wreath for all seasons), buttons, twine and dies (double ended banner, delightful doilies). The patterned paper is My Mind's Eye.

This week's MIM is à la Carte, and I'm thinking that this card works for MIM #88: Positive and Negative diecuts. I was trying to think why I hadn't participated in this challenge when it was first posted.... and then I realized that it must have been posted when I was in the Congo. ;)

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Barbara said...

Lovely card Leigh. Meryy Christmas to you too. Its a little before 4pm and we will be having dinner with some friends. I look forward to your post on your place cards.

Leah said...

Very lovely! Hope your dinner goes well and that you are having a wonderful time celebrating. Hugs to you friend!

craftmates said...

Merry Christmas Leigh!

Nussy said...

Leigh, your cards are always amazing! You are such an inspiration to me, in both your crafting and in your family life. May God bless you and yours!

Elena said...

Gorgeous, Leigh! Merry Christmas, and happy new year! We're celebrating with the in-laws today too - but no fancy place-cards for us ;)

Kara said...

beautiful card....so glad you had such a wonderful Christmas!!

Taheerah said...

Love this card Leigh, the colours are awesome and I love the use of the negative and positive die cuts!

Nancy Penir said...

Leigh, always enjoy visiting and seeing your posts. Love your bright happy colors. Happy New Year!