Monday, October 15, 2012

PWP Sketch Challenge #14



Well, it's October 15th, which means it's time for me to post another Sketch Challenge for Pages With Papertrey.

The sketch I'm posting today is one I designed myself. I think it leaves lots of options for how many photos you'd like to include...


I decided to go with a one photo layout:


I used Bazzill cardstock (12x12), a Pink Paislee badge and My Mind's Eye patterned paper, sticker, diecut and decorative brads. I also used Papertrey Ink cardstock (rustic white, aqua mist, summer sunrise), stamps (wonderful words additions, fabulous frames, simply you) and dies (modern alphabet uppercase, double-ended banner, edgers #5, tag sale #5).

The journaling pulls out of the pocket at the top...



If you use this sketch to create a layout, please post a link to it here in the comments or here on the PTI boards, so I can come and check it out!

I'm also entering this layout in the October Challenge on the My Mind's Eye blog, which is to incorporate stamping into my project.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

craftmates said...

ANother beautiful layout. I love it. The colours and layout are wonderful. I love the arrows you have there, so very trendy. I may have to CASE this :) Really really hope to play along soon! - Irma

Jen said...

awesome!!! i love it!

Leah said...

Gorgeous as usual Leigh! I hope to play along this time...I think my mojo is finally finding it's way back to me:)