Sunday, January 15, 2012

MIM #48 -- attempt #4

I decided to attempt this week's Make it Monday at Papertrey Ink: creating backgrounds with border dies with a layout.

I chose some photos of my favourite boys taken at this past summer's Corn & Apple Festival.

I used American Crafts cardstock (white 12x12) and PTI cardstock (stamper's select white), PTI stamps, buttons (boy basics: simple circles) & dies (simple circles border, alphabet block). The chevron patterned paper is My Mind's Eye and the label where I put the date is Crate.


Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Love all the fun colors here...great layout Leigh!!
:)

Deb said...

Great layout! I bought Boy Basics: Circles just so I could add more to my son's baby album pages. I am so glad to see that you were able to use it in a layout. Great idea to use it for MIM! Thanks for the inspiration!

Stephanie said...

Just splendid - wonderful job Leigh :) x

Kara said...

awesome!! love the border background!

Joyce said...

Great border background. I love that boy basics, and don't use it enough.

Leah said...

Love the tone on tone and I love that circle border, it really is so perfect for boys and that is great as I have 2 myself! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the background papers you made with the dies! They are so understated and work so well for scrapbook pages. What a great idea!