Thursday, January 19, 2012

I'm not sure....

...if this would be a better wedding card or anniversary one... I made it several months ago using a sketch for an upcoming PaperCrafts magazine, but, unfortunately, it didn't get chosen, so I figured that it would be safe to share it here. ;)

I used PTI cardstock (stamper's select white), stamps (Big & Bold Wishes) & dies (Beautiful Blooms II #1). The patterned paper is Fancy Pants (grey check) and  Cosmo Cricket and the decorative brads are My Mind's Eye.

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Joyce said...

What a beautiful card. I love all the stitching. Sure wish I could sew. I think it would work for either/both--so it depends on which occasion occurs first.

Leah said...

I think it would be very fitting for either occassion. I love the little patterened squares on the side and the stitching is so pretty.

Taheerah said...

First thing that jumped out at me about this card? The stitching! Wow! Gorgeous card in every way, love the muted colour scheme.

Thanks so much for leaving some love on my blog!

Unknown said...

This is adorable! Love the colors and the stitching!

Marybeth said...

Gorgeous! Works for both, I think.

Unknown said...

It's quite lovely. Maybe next time!

carol (krillsister) said...

Wow! Gorgeous card. I love everything about it: the stitching, layout, pattern papers. don't know why it didn't get picked?

Mayol said...

Leigh, this is gorgeous! I love how the colors are soft and yet neutral at the same time. Great PP combination! Would work for both occassions, i think.

Deb said...

This is so beautiful! I think it works for both. I am shocked that it didn't get picked up.

Mary said...

The colors are beautiful~ it's a great card.

Mara Campbell said...

I love all the stitching!!